Monday, June 27, 2011

She's Not There

Sookie-I'm-pretty-much-always-in-danger-Stackhouse
Just a quick note to let y'all know that I'm now a staff writer over at You Know You Love Fashion - a site that specializes in snarky recaps of tv shows with a focus on fashion. I'm really excited to be writing about two of my favourite things - tv and fashion. I'll be writing the "Mini-Recaps" for True Blood Season 4! Check out my first MR, which was posted this morning here.

I really enjoyed last night's episode! I thought they did a nice job of picking up where last season left off, while also showing some growth and changes in the character and community of Bon Temps. Well, actually A LOT of changes. One of the things I love about this show is that it always keeps you guessing - every time you turn around, a new plot device has been revealed that makes you go "hmmm" or the action has veered off in another direction out of nowhere. I don't want to give away anything in case anyone reading follows the show and hasn't seen the episode, but suffice to say I'm excited for the rest of the season.

Check out my MR's every Monday morning for the next 10 weeks! Feel free to leave a comment here or there to let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!