Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Howdya Like THEM Apples??

This is a very quick post to say that I will be AWOL from the blog until this weekend because *drumroll, please* I will be AWAY IN BOSTON!

That's right - I'll be chillin here:

Aaaaaand here:


And definitely here:


Heck, I'm just happy to be going SOMEWHERE! Let alone a place I've always wanted to visit. And best of all my mom's going for work so I get to crash with her at the Intercontinental on the waterfront for free! Shiibbby!!

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my photos and adventures when I return. But until then, I bid you adieu :)

*For the record I do realize my blog title is not a song, but for some reason when I think of Boston, I think of Good Will Hunting (and Matt Damon..mmmm yum). Plus this is one of the best movie lines of all time, so deal with it*

1 comments:

Allison said...

Have a good trip!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!