A few things I know for sure (or that I'm at least pretty sure about):
* They don't make movies or music like they used to (at least not the ones that are mainstream)
* I honestly have no idea what I did before Internet (but I'm pretty sure I lived in a cave and rubbed sticks together to make fire)
* Cat love never fails to cheer me up (and I want to adopt another cat right now so bad I can taste it! Well, not taste the cat I mean. It's an expression. Can you imagine? Blech)
* Being short is actually kind of awesome - I never have to worry about leg or head room! WORD!
* Whoever invented dessert was an extremely smart person whom I love unconditionally (diddo for those that invented coffeemakers, rice cookers, shoe racks, coloured pencils, firefighter calendars, and BLOGGING!)
* Women make amazing bosses and mentors (I should know, I've only had female bosses, including my mom - though in reality she's not my boss, I just let her think she is)
* You get back what you put in (and that goes for EVERYTHING in life), no matter how bad things get there is ALWAYS someone who is worse off, and things always eventually work themselves out
* I am a very lucky person in many ways and should remember that more often
* I hate winter. And running. And running in winter.
* Politics is essentially playground mud-slinging transferred to adults in suits (with egos the size of Antarctica)
* I can watch the same Friends episodes about 5,467 times and still laugh out loud at the jokes
*I will never marry Kevin Spacey, except in my dreams (still holding out hope for Prince Harry though!!)
* Speaking of the Prince, Will and Kate are a very cute couple but if I hear one.more.effing.word. about their wedding I'm going to go over to England and bomb Westminster Abbey (I think this gem was the last straw for me)
* There are a lot of beautiful things happening in the world, we just have to look for them
* I think there is a significant hole in the ozone just from the Post-Its and pieces of note paper that I use on a daily basis
*I like washing dishes. There, I said it. And, yes, I know I'm weird but thanks for reminding me
* I can't wait to visit Ottawa and Montreal in May - wanderlust is killing me!
And last but not least...
*...I can't wait for the weekend!! I have my mom's car all weekend since she's out of town, which is awesome! Tonight I'll be having a relaxing supper with my sister than going out to a club with some friends and the boy, tomorrow brings laundry, hopefully a call with my bff in Alberta, hiking, dropping my sister at a dance, and having a movie night with the boy. Sunday probably brings more laundry and some other "housekeeping". Not super exciting, but not too shabby either!
What do YOU know for sure? What are you up to this WEEKEND? (it's ok if you have to gather the pieces of your blown brain and put them back in before you answer)